Hi,

I want to change my webservice URL from

http://localhost/webservices/services/myServiceName

http://localhost/webservices/myServiceName (Remove /services from the
URL)

I've changed the following 2 parameters in axis2.xml

<parameter name="contextRoot">/webservices</parameter>

<parameter name="servicePath">myServiceName</parameter>

After changing this I can access my WSDL using the URL
http://localhost/webservices/myServiceName?wsdl successfully.

But my End Point Reference is pointing (soap:address location in the
WSDL) to http://localhost/webservices/myServiceName/myServiceName
(Observe that myServiceName is repeated twice).

Now when I try to access the webservice from the client for End Point
http://localhost/webservice/myServiceName I'm getting an exception
saying "EPR (End Point Reference) not found).

Can anyone tell me if I'm missing anything?

Thanks in advance

Raghu