Joseph,
How did you call the second and third methods? Can you please send the REST url which was used for invocation and the respective method names in the service implementation class?

regards
Charitha

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I'm having problems calling a method through REST. I have three methods in my Web Service. They are all methods in the same Class. I am able to call the first method successfully. For some reason, when i call the second and the third method, i encounter "*Internal server error*". How can this be... the contents of the proceeding methods are simply return "Some String";

I've been stuck with this for 3 days... Any help would be appreciated :)

thanks,

Joseph

--
Charitha Kankanamge
WSO2 inc.

A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected