Charintha,

        I changed to axis 1.3 and everything went well.   Thank you very
much for taking your time helping us out.

Regards,

Joseph

Charitha Kankanamge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/13/2007 03:33 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Internal Server Error

Joseph,
What is the version of Axis2 you are using? The way of sending REST
requests has been changed in axis2-1.3 (AFAIK axis2-1.2 as well).
Suppose you have a service, 'echo', with an operation echoString, then
the request URL should be as follows.

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/echo/echoString

You can simply verify this by issuing a REST request to the default
Version service as follows.

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Version/getVersion

If you are using pre-axis2-1.2 version, try the follwoing as well.
http://localhost:8080/axis2/rest/SimpleService/function2

regards
Charitha

http://localhost:8080/axis2/rest/SoundCheck/function1