From: Upul Godage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:48 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple scenario not working

Hi,

Have you put the original LookupWS.wsdl in the META-INF directory of the
.aar?

Upul

On Dec 6, 2007 5:18 PM, Hoda, Nadeem [USA] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

        All,

        I am using a WSDL to create an Axis2 service.

        I used the command (I tried both adb and xmlbeans databinding):

        wsdl2java -uri LookupWS.wsdl -o lookup -p org.lookup.test -d adb
-s -ss
        -ssi -sd -g -Ew false -ns2p

        Then I built the service (aar file) and deployed with no errors.
Then, I
        get the following error:

               <error>
                       <description>Unable to generate WSDL 1.1 for this
        service</description>
                       <reason>If you wish Axis2 to automatically
generate the
        WSDL 1.1, then
                       please +set useOriginalwsdl as false in your
        services.xml</reason>
               </error>

        In this case, I DO want to use the original WSDL. Is there a
        config/parameter/setting value that I am missing?

        Also, how do I debug further as there are no log/error messages
beyond
        the above error.

        I am using JDK1.4, oc4j 10.1.3, and Axis2 1.3.

        The plain text WSDL (without binding) was generated by
jibx2wsdl.

        Thanks,

        Nadeem

        services.xml:

        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        <!-- This file was auto-generated from WSDL -->
        <!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.3  Built on : Aug 10, 2007
(04:45:47
        LKT) -->
        <serviceGroup>
           <service name="LookupWS">
               <messageReceivers>
                   <messageReceiver mep="
http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out <http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> "
        class="org.lookup.test.LookupWSMessageReceiverInOut"/>
               </messageReceivers>
               <parameter
        name="ServiceClass">org.lookup.test.LookupWSSkeleton
</parameter>
               <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
               <parameter
name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
               <operation name="getAttachmentTypes"
        mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
                   <actionMapping>urn:getAttachmentTypes</actionMapping>

        <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
        ortType/getAttachmentTypesResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getAttachmen
tTypesResponse> </outputActionMapping>
               </operation>
               <operation name="getCities"
        mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
                   <actionMapping>urn:getCities</actionMapping>

<outputActionMapping>http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
        ortType/getCitiesResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getCitiesRes
ponse>  </outputActionMapping>
               </operation>
               <operation name="getCountries"
        mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out ">
                   <actionMapping>urn:getCountries</actionMapping>

        <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
        ortType/getCountriesResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getCountries
Response> </outputActionMapping>
               </operation>
               <operation name="getDeliveryMethods"
        mep=" http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> ">
                   <actionMapping>urn:getDeliveryMethods</actionMapping>

        <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
        ortType/getDeliveryMethodsResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getDeliveryM
ethodsResponse> </outputActionMapping>
               </operation>
               <operation name="getEmirates"
        mep=" http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> ">
                   <actionMapping>urn:getEmirates</actionMapping>

        <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
        ortType/getEmiratesResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getEmiratesR
esponse> </outputActionMapping>
               </operation>
               <operation name="getFishingMethods"
        mep=" http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> ">
                   <actionMapping>urn:getFishingMethods</actionMapping>

        <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
        ortType/getFishingMethodsResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getFishingMe
thodsResponse> </outputActionMapping>
               </operation>
               <operation name="getGenders"
        mep=" http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> ">
                   <actionMapping>urn:getGenders</actionMapping>

        <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
        ortType/getGendersResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getGendersRe