Yes it does.

________________________________

From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 12:31 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple scenario not working

On Dec 10, 2007 1:50 PM, Hoda, Nadeem [USA] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Thanks Amila.

        I've been trying to find a baseline as to where it is failing
for me. I was able to confirm that the service, as is, works with Tomcat
5.5, Axis2 1.3.

        But it fails, as is, on oc4j 10.1.3 with the following error:

Does this server extract the war file or not?  Like in tomcat.

        [INFO] Trouble processing wsdl file :Could not create URL from
'META-INF/LookupWS.wsdl' and 'xsd0.xsd'
        [INFO] Deploying Web service: LookupWS.aar

        with the wsdl message:

        <error>
          <description>Unable to generate WSDL 1.1 for this
service</description>
          <reason>If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL
1.1, then please +set useOriginalwsdl as false in your
services.xml</reason>
        </error>

        Any suggestions?

        My target env is jdk1.4, but the service isn't working with jdk5
yet.

        Thanks for the help,

        Nadeem