From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:13 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple scenario not working

Can you send your wsdl?

On Dec 6, 2007 6:17 PM, Upul Godage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hi,

        Have you put the original LookupWS.wsdl in the META-INF
directory of the .aar?

        Upul

        On Dec 6, 2007 5:18 PM, Hoda, Nadeem [USA] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

                All,

                I am using a WSDL to create an Axis2 service.

                I used the command (I tried both adb and xmlbeans
databinding):

                wsdl2java -uri LookupWS.wsdl -o lookup -p
org.lookup.test -d adb -s -ss
                -ssi -sd -g -Ew false -ns2p

                Then I built the service (aar file) and deployed with no
errors. Then, I
                get the following error:

                       <error>
                               <description>Unable to generate WSDL 1.1
for this
                service</description>
                               <reason>If you wish Axis2 to
automatically generate the
                WSDL 1.1, then
                               please +set useOriginalwsdl as false in
your
                services.xml</reason>
                       </error>

                In this case, I DO want to use the original WSDL. Is
there a
                config/parameter/setting value that I am missing?

                Also, how do I debug further as there are no log/error
messages beyond
                the above error.

                I am using JDK1.4, oc4j 10.1.3, and Axis2 1.3.

                The plain text WSDL (without binding) was generated by
jibx2wsdl.

                Thanks,

                Nadeem

                services.xml:

                <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                <!-- This file was auto-generated from WSDL -->
                <!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.3  Built on : Aug
10, 2007 (04:45:47
                LKT) -->
                <serviceGroup>
                   <service name="LookupWS">
                       <messageReceivers>
                           <messageReceiver mep="
http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out <http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> "
                class="org.lookup.test.LookupWSMessageReceiverInOut"/>
                       </messageReceivers>
                       <parameter
                name="ServiceClass">org.lookup.test.LookupWSSkeleton
</parameter>
                       <parameter
name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
                       <parameter
name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
                       <operation name="getAttachmentTypes"
                mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>

<actionMapping>urn:getAttachmentTypes</actionMapping>

                <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
                ortType/getAttachmentTypesResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getAttachmen
tTypesResponse> </outputActionMapping>
                       </operation>
                       <operation name="getCities"
                mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
                           <actionMapping>urn:getCities</actionMapping>

                <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
                ortType/getCitiesResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getCitiesRes
ponse>  </outputActionMapping>
                       </operation>
                       <operation name="getCountries"
                mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out ">

<actionMapping>urn:getCountries</actionMapping>

                <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
                ortType/getCountriesResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getCountries
Response> </outputActionMapping>
                       </operation>
                       <operation name="getDeliveryMethods"
                mep=" http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>

<actionMapping>urn:getDeliveryMethods</actionMapping>

                <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
                ortType/getDeliveryMethodsResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getDeliveryM
ethodsResponse> </outputActionMapping>
                       </operation>
                       <operation name="getEmirates"
                mep=" http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> ">

<actionMapping>urn:getEmirates</actionMapping>

                <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
                ortType/getEmiratesResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getEmiratesR
esponse> </outputActionMapping>
                       </operation>
                       <operation name="getFishingMethods"
                mep=" http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> ">

<actionMapping>urn:getFishingMethods</actionMapping>

                <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
                ortType/getFishingMethodsResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getFishingMe
thodsResponse> </outputActionMapping>
                       </operation>
                       <operation name="getGenders"
                mep=" http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out
<http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out> ">
                           <actionMapping>urn:getGenders</actionMapping>

                <outputActionMapping>
http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSP
                ortType/getGendersResponse
<http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getGendersRe
sponse> </outputActionMapping>
                       </operation>
                   </service>
                </serviceGroup>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out"; class="org.lookup.test.LookupWSMessageReceiverInOut"/>
        </messageReceivers>
        <parameter name="ServiceClass">org.lookup.test.LookupWSSkeleton</parameter>
        <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
        <operation name="getAttachmentTypes" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
            <actionMapping>urn:getAttachmentTypes</actionMapping>
            <outputActionMapping>http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getAttachmentTypesResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
        <operation name="getCities" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
            <actionMapping>urn:getCities</actionMapping>
            <outputActionMapping>http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getCitiesResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
        <operation name="getCountries" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
            <actionMapping>urn:getCountries</actionMapping>
            <outputActionMapping>http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getCountriesResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
        <operation name="getDeliveryMethods" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
            <actionMapping>urn:getDeliveryMethods</actionMapping>
            <outputActionMapping>http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getDeliveryMethodsResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
        <operation name="getEmirates" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
            <actionMapping>urn:getEmirates</actionMapping>
            <outputActionMapping>http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getEmiratesResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
        <operation name="getFishingMethods" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
            <actionMapping>urn:getFishingMethods</actionMapping>
            <outputActionMapping>http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getFishingMethodsResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
        <operation name="getGenders" mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
            <actionMapping>urn:getGenders</actionMapping>
            <outputActionMapping>http://gov.ead.services.delegate/LookupWS/LookupWSPortType/getGendersResponse</outputActionMapping>
        </operation>
    </service>
</serviceGroup>