This will be included in Axis2-1.4 release, though I'm not certain about the release date. :(

regards
Charitha

Ove Gram Nipen wrote:

Charitha Kankanamge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Ove Gram Nipen wrote:
Thanks for the instructions :) This looks very promising. Is there a

target release for this functionality?
This is available in nightly builds. please download a build from http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/ and check.

Yes, I got that :) Perhaps I wasn't being too precise. Which version of
Axis will be the first to include this (other than the nightlies)? Is
there a target date for this release? I can start playing with this now
to get a feel for how it will be to use annotation-driven services, but
I can't use it in production code until it is released in a stable
version of Axis2.

--
Charitha Kankanamge
WSO2 inc.

A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected