Hi Martin,

Thank you for update.

You probably have seen that I have the calculator sample working using the
fix for the plugin,
a nightly build, and a lot of good advice.

The use of jira is something new for me.

When I have a problem, I have googled, then looked at the axis-users mailing
list.

Should I also look at the debug list and axis-developer mailing list in the
future?

Rick