Awesome - thanks Lawrence. I haven't checked the dev-list in a while due
to the volume of postings there. I will check this out.

Lawrence Mandel wrote:
Hi Demetris,

Dims has kicked off an effort to create an Axis2 OSGi bundle. He posted to the axis-dev list last week [1].

[1] http://marc.info/?l=axis-dev&m=120308686726732&w=2

Lawrence

Demetris G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/28/2008 11:02 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Axis2 and OSGi

Hi all,

    has anyone tried to execute Axis2 in the OSGi containers? I know
Axis1.x was imported as a bundle in OSGi but no idea about Axis2.
I am wondering if it can be deployed in a similar manner as in Tomcat
although I think it may still need an Activator to control the rest of its
implementation.

Thanks