From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 5:03 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 and OSGi

Demetris,

Got to the point where we can listen to bundles, scan them looking for
classes with jaxws annotations and deploy them as
a web service.

Next up, deploying axis2 modules the same way. Need to figure out how to
break things into smaller bundles as well.

After that, look at Eclipse Corona, Apache Muse and figure out a new
declarative service for programatically allowing
folks to register services at specific contexts.

Please feel free to jump in anytime with suggestions, patches would be
infinitely better :)

- -- dims