If you have too many classes, it is hard to help at Axis2 level. May be you should break the service up into set of services that are of manageable sizes using the service group concepts.

Samisa...

sri ram wrote:
Hi all,
Can anyone give me the better approach of databinding that I have to follow for my project.This project has almost 396 method and can be more in the upcoming releases, which are exposed as webservices. So while using XMLBeans as databinding it created many .java and xsb files . These files take ,quite a long time to get compiled and sometimes have OutOfMemoryException and we have to set out heap size to get rid of this exception. Once the aar file is deployed into the server and send a SOAP request ,the Axis Servlet takes more time to get initialized which is one of the main performance drawback. So can any one suggest a better databinding to have better performance as a whole A databinding which can give 100% schema support,Quick response and Quick initialization of the servlet.

Thanks And Regards
Sriram P

.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_2/*http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>