From: Amila Suriarachchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: XMLBeans ? is there a better approach
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Friday, 1 August, 2008, 10:56 AM

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:31 PM, sri ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
     Can anyone give me the better approach of databinding that I have to
follow for my project.This project  has almost 396 method and can be more in
the upcoming releases, which are exposed as webservices.

     So while using XMLBeans  as databinding it created many .java and xsb
files .
These files take ,quite a long time to get compiled and sometimes have
OutOfMemoryException and we have to set out heap size to get rid of this
exception.

Once the aar file is deployed into the server and send a SOAP request ,the Axis
Servlet takes more time to get initialized which is one of the main performance
drawback.
      So can any one suggest a better databinding to  have better performance
as a whole A databinding which can give 100% schema support,Quick
 response and Quick initialization of the servlet.
try to use ADB or jaxbri

thanks
Amila.

Thanks And Regards
Sriram P

.

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/