From: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:00 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Client handler tutorial

typical scenario is
with the typical HTTP transport scenario you would build the server
classes and deploy using the admin tool
then use compiled WSDL2Java generated client stub to test

I guess I would need to know which 'client side handler' you are
referring to for specifics..
JMS/SMTP/Other
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and
Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended
recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within
this transmission.

Do I need to deploy my axis2 client into a servlet container to be able
to use client-side handlers?

Currently my client does not need a servlet container, it runs
stand-alone.