Hi,
   When using Axis2 client (e.g. ServiceClient) you do not need any servlet
container, it just uses Apache HttpClient to
send and receive the request (if using HTTP). Underneath the ServiceClient
will setup normal Axis2 runtime (as the one on server side) to process
messages.
The ServiceClient has constructors to specify an Axis2 ConfigurationContext
which points to the "client-side" Axis2 configuration file,
if no ConfigurationContext is given it will use (I think) a default
axis2.xml from the Axis2 kernel jar.

So if you need to define any handlers or whatsoever, you can create  your
axis2-conf for the client side, add your handlers, then create a
ConfigurationContext and finally a ServiceClient.

Regards,
    Detelin

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Franklin, Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]