I am trying to figure out how to add a SOAP header in my client-side
handler.

I have the following axis1 code, but need an axis2 equivalent:

    * Processes the header of a request message.  This method will add
the

    * session header to the outgoing request.

    *

    * @param context the message context associated with the request

**********************************************************************/

   private void invokeRequest( MessageContext context ) throws AxisFault

   {

      Message msg = context.getRequestMessage();

      if (msg == null)

         throw new AxisFault( "Message not in context." );

      SOAPEnvelope env = msg.getSOAPEnvelope();

      SessionHeaderType sessionHeader =
WebServiceClientHelper.getThreadSessionHeader( );

      SOAPHeaderElement header = new SOAPHeaderElement(HEADER_NS,

                                                       HEADER_NAME,

                                                       sessionHeader);

      env.addHeader(header);

   }

The SessionHeaderType class was generated from a wsdl and contains
session credentials.

Any pointers to appropriate documentation on how to manipulate headers,
or sample code, would be appreciated.