Hi,

I have taken a look at your service and the problem is the way you build
your aar-file.

1.  the common structure is
    META-INF   this contains services.xml + wsdl-file
    lib        contains extra jar's when needed.
    Xx         tree containing you class files.

2.  Your aar-file only contains sources no classes and no wsdl-file.

3.  i see you have created the service based on pojo's ,
    I prefer creating classes based on a wsdl but that is a matter of
choice.

4.  I think you have to modify the class-names in you services.xml
aswell
    (just an extra observation)

Good luck

Dirk