dont forget to include services.xml in your .aar

<service name="Version">
    <description>
        This service is to get the running Axis version
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">sample.axisversion.Version</parameter>
    <operation name="getVersion">
    <messageReceiver  class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"
/>
    </operation>
</service>

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.