Hi,
I am doing  Bottom Up approach procee what u provided in

http://wso2.org/library/1719#Part1

But i am giving the class file path as
D:\Axis2\latestaxis1.2\WORKSPACE\TemperatureWebService\build\classes but
when i go to next page but i an getting

 Class not
foundD:\Axis2\latestaxis1.2\WORKSPACE\TemperatureWebService\build\classes

error so please send me what i am doing wrong

Thanks,
Santosh.Y