If I'm not wrong then I get this when sending the request. This is the
statement in the client that throws this exception:

LoginServiceStub.TestLoginTypeResponse response =

stub.testLogin(testLoginRequestAttributes);

And, I don't know why but I can't get TCP Monitor get to work. I ran the
client and it's hanging there in the console. I won't run and won't stop.

Local Monitoring port: 8080
Host name: JISLOGINDEV
Port: 8080
Type: HTTP
Timeout: 0

Dumb question again:
My client is a simple Java app. Would TCP Monitor still work? I'm not
running it on a server.

Thanks.