Hmm, Now this is where the ambiguity of the WSDL comes into play. As it was
originally incorrect we are not sure what the payload should actually look,

Try adding another TestLoginType element around the SOAP body,

<soapenv:Body>
              <q0:TestLoginType>
               <q0:TestLoginType>
                       <q0:eid>ABC123</q0:eid>
                       <q0:key>KEY123</q0:key>
               </q0:TestLoginType>
               </q0:TestLoginType>
 </soapenv:Body>

I'm not sure whether this would help but with an incorrect WSDL thats the
best you could do. Trial and error. (You should be able to modify this on
TCPMon and resend). BTW where did you get this WSDL from? (Just curios, was
it generated if so by what?).

Thanks,
Keith.