If you have the option of switching please do so. Cause Axis2 should have
much better support for this than Axis. I'll let a rampart expert answer
your question on whether this is a common security theme. Does the WSDL
advertise these security requirements using policy? If so it should be
easier.

Thanks,
Keith.