No, unfortunately, the WSDL does not have policies. All it really requires is basic http authentication. Not sure how to do that, or if Rampart is even required for that.

Nandana Mihindukulasooriya wrote:
Hi Steve,
Does the WSDL has policies ? If it does it will be easy for you to use the policy based configuration of Rampart. Simple samples shows how to use the parameter based configuration with Rampart. In the policy based approach, you don't need a axis2.xml in the client side. You can just use the generated stub and set the username and password using client's options as shown in this [1] tutorial.

thanks,
nandana

[1] - http://wso2.org/library/3190#Securing_the_client