From: Jake Goulding [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, Oct 02, 2008 11:37 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [axis2] Automatic schema validation

Deepal:

Thanks for the quick answer (most of my other email to list seems to get

ignored ;-)).

I'm sure that schema validation would slow down the system, potentially
a lot, but this would be invaluable for people operating with systems
outside of their control. There is also a great quote that I cannot seem

to find now, but it goes along the lines of "how important is it to get
the wrong answer quickly?"

Do you have any pointers to help me write the handler that you suggest?
For further reference, I am writing a client based on JAXB, using Axis2
1.4.1.

Thanks!

-Jake