From: keith chapman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 12:35 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [LIKELY JUNK]Re: [axis2] Automatic schema validation

I think you would get some form of validation if you use generated code
on the server. i.e If a message is sent with a missing element the
MessageReceiver will detect this and throw a fault. Also this comes
without any additional cost. It will also check minoccurs and nillable
attributes.

Thanks,
Keith.

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Jake Goulding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>