Paul:

Thanks for the information. However, I think your example went over my head a bit.

I have a WSDL that has 4 or so XSD schemas. I point wsdl2java at that WSDL, then write an extremely simple driver program that calls the Axis2 stubs.

Is there a way to basically point Synapse at the same WSDL and then add a few lines of code to my driver program that will instruct Axis to use Synapse to validate the incoming message?

Thanks!

-Jake

Paul Fremantle wrote:
Jake

Synapse (http://synapse.apache.org) can be used to add Schema
Validation to Axis2 - either in the handler chain or as a standalone
gateway/security process.

See http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Samples.html#Sample7

Paul