From: RonnieMJ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 October 2008 23:32
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Rampart 1.4 mustUnderstand

Does rampart version 1.4 default mustUnderstand to 1?  I'm getting the
famous
error, and am using a policy to set my configurations in code (client
side
ONLY).

My wsse:security tag ends up as mustunderstand="1".
<wsse:Security
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wsse
curity-secext-1.0.xsd"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">

The security isn't set in the WSDL.  I am using axis2 1.4.1.

I've seen the WSDL2Constants flag, but I'm not using WSDL2Constants.

Just the plain old:

options.setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY,
loadPolicy(confDir + "/clientSecurityPolicy.xml"));

stub._getServiceClient().setOptions(options);

stub._getServiceClient().engageModule("rampart");

I also don't have access to or control over what is used on the service
side
(external).