As I am developping in a English (Western country) environment with eclipse I cannot display the word *Основное *from *Основное* in the Eclipse console (I mean when I do a System.out.println....).

Just try this:

  Run, Open run dialog...

then locate the class where the main method is, then select Arguments tab, and write

  -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

in VM arguments text field. Then, select Common tab, and for Console Encoding select "Other: UTF-8".

After that, you should be able to see cyrillic characters on the console.

-Ognjen