the problem is accomodating input and display for cyrillic characters
you should implement all of the features DB, AppServer as well as KB and
Browser configurations on a separate machine
so to maintain input (Keyboard) and display (browser)cleanly separated (and
operational) for either latin or cyrillic

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.