Hi Axis2 User Group,

My Axis2 webservice is deployed in Tomcat, this webservice will access oracle to get information. According to the parameter passed in, the query can be long or short. For shorter one, this webservice works ok, but if it takes long time(more than 30 seconds), then I get this error: Http Error: Could not Post file '/axis2/services/Myservice' on server '10.18.12.3'(0)
then xmlspy gets a error message: Error sending the soap data.

I have set the requesttime out value to 200000 miliseconds in axis2.xml, as well as the connectionTimeout value in tomcat.
But these don't help to solve the problem.
Ever time, it will timeout after 30 seconds.

Does anybody can help with this problem?

Thanks very much!

Chang Xing.