Hi Joshi

      I am attempting to use the JMS transport in Axis2. We are using*
      Tibco* queues. I was able to do one way operation
      (_http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_one-way_) over JMS. When I tried to
      do request-response operation, I get client already exists JMS
      Exception.

      SEVERE: Failed to create a connection. The JMSException message
      is as follows:
      clientId already exists
      [ERROR] Error preparing to send message to destination
      *javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: clientId already exists*

      How does the* org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender* work?
      Can I specify different queue in JMSSender configuration? I
      tried this but it didn't work:

      <transportSender name="jms"
      class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender">
              <parameter name="default">
                      <parameter
      name="java.naming.factory.initial">com.gs.ContextFactory</parameter>

                      <parameter
name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName">QueueFactory</parameter> </parameter>
      </transportSender>

We are currently improving the JMS transport to be much more powerful and flexible, including proper support for durable subscriptions, and the good news is that its almost ready.. Would you be interested to work with us to help ensure that your use case is properly handled, as well as to give us feedback that will help us make it better? The discussions have been happening around the Apache Synapse mailing list [1] for now, and you are welcome to join

asankha

[1] http://markmail.org/message/6ewkmrdzszi2yijy

--
Asankha C. Perera