        From: Asankha C. Perera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 2:13 PM
        To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
        Subject: Re: JMS Transport in Axis2

        Hi Shital

                I would be happy to work with your team. Do you have a
date in mind for the release which has better JMS Transport?

        We are almost code complete.. but would need improved
documentation and samples etc to supplement the new features. I would
expect the code to be checked into svn by next week, and available with
nightly builds. I do not know of any of the developers having access to
a Tibco environment, and thus it would be great to get initial feedback
from you.

        By the way, FYI the old transport code used by Axis2 (which was
a fork from the code used by Apache Synapse sometime back) is now
deprecated and removed from SVN, and the development of the common
transports (such as JMS, Mail, etc ) takes place on WS-Commons
sub-project..

        asankha

        --
        Asankha C. Perera