Hi Shital
I would be happy to work with your team. Do you have a date in mind for the release which has better JMS Transport?
We are almost code complete.. but would need improved documentation and samples etc to supplement the new features. I would expect the code to be checked into svn by next week, and available with nightly builds. I do not know of any of the developers having access to a Tibco environment, and thus it would be great to get initial feedback from you.

By the way, FYI the old transport code used by Axis2 (which was a fork from the code used by Apache Synapse sometime back) is now deprecated and removed from SVN, and the development of the common transports (such as JMS, Mail, etc ) takes place on WS-Commons sub-project..

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org