David,

I don't understand what step 3.2 means, you have the HTTP 200 for that. BTW, yes, it is possible. Just start a brand new MEP.

Michele

On 20 Nov 2008, at 19:28, David Ojeda wrote:

Michele,
You are right, this example is clearly feasible. But what if I wanted to do step step 3.2 before 3. I mean, respond that the ws will process this request *before* actually doing the heavy work (transfering funds). This what I think is not possible with axis2 (maybe not even with other ws soap implementations).
David