Thanks Sagara.

I actually tried that one first but I didn't know which of the suppliers was
the correct one so I tried both. In my mail I pasted the exception from
SpringAppContextAwareObjectSupplier twice by accident. When using
SpringServletContextObjectSupplier I got a "No bean named 'MyServ' exception,
but when I added:

<bean id="MyServ"
        class="xyz.MyServ">
 </bean>

to the context.xml file the error went away. So now it deploys and runs without
errors, I also got the test string back in my ws-client. But later when I tried
using the context I get from ApplicationContextHolder.getContext() I found that
it has value null??? Anyone know why?

-Az.

(I have added the information about my files written in my first mail since
this might be needed to see the new error.)

MyServ.java

-------------

. import org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.ApplicationContextHolder;
. import org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext;

. public class MyServ {
.  public String serExe() {
.   ApplicationContext ctx = ApplicationContextHolder.getContext();
.   return "test";

The services.xml:
-----------------
<serviceGroup>
<service name="MyServ" >
 <description>
  blabla
 </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceObjectSupplier">
org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.

SpringServletContextObjectSupplier</parameter>
   <parameter name="SpringBeanName">MyServ</parameter>
   <parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="false">xyz.MyServ</parameter>
        <operation name="serExe">
             <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
  </operation>
</service>
</serviceGroup>

Added to rest of the properties etc in the context.xml file:

-----------------

<bean id="T2Wrapper"

class="xyz.T2Wrapper">

</bean>

The web.xml:
------------
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC
 "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"
 "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd"; >

<web-app>
 <display-name>Blabla</display-name>
 <servlet>
  <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
  <display-name>Apache-Axis Servlet</display-name>
  <servlet-class>
   org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet
  </servlet-class>
  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
 </servlet>
 <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>

 <context-param>
  <param-value>/WEB-INF/context.xml</param-value>
 </context-param>
 <context-param>
  <param-name>contextClass</param-name>
  <param-value>
   (.... path of a specific kind of WebApplicationContext class which the
SpringAppl expects...)
  </param-value>
 </context-param>
 <listener>
  <listener-class>
   org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
  </listener-class>
 </listener>
</web-app>

Få nye Windows Live™ Messenger.