As mentioned in previous mails "ApplicationContextHolder.getContext()"
is not required to  handle this , i think reading some Spring docs
will helpful to you because this is a problem with the the way you
retrieve beans from spring context.

First create your service as a POJO service and configure it within
SpringContext , then as you already did ,expose this service bean as a
web service using Axis2 "SpringServletContextObjectSupplier"  in this
case you don't need to  modify your java codes to expose your spring
bean as a web service.

Thanks ,

--
Sagara Gunathunga