Hi Deepal

I have submitted a bug report for this,

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4541

Also, I had thought that I had this working with another service, but it turns out it doesn't work either. I got different errors for that one - it seemed to be getting a large number of spaces for the input variables. But take a look at this one and I can submit a test case for the other if needed.

TIA,
charles