I think that I've see that about connection reset because of the missing
keystore javax.net.ssl.trustStore property

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "/path/to/.keystore");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "changeit");

                ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null);
                authStub = new EmrAuthWsStub(ctx,
"https://172.17.0.24:8443/emrws"; +
"/services/emrAuthWs.emrAuthWsHttpSoap12Endpoint");

/*
//SUpport for username token (wss)
               ServiceClient sc = authStub._getServiceClient();
                sc.engageModule("rampart");
                Options options = sc.getOptions();
                options.setUserName("user");
                options.setPassword("password");
*/

then you have an authStub that supports calls over https, check the port
https://172.17.0.24:8443/..., you have to copy it from your wsdl, and change
http for https and the port too.
You can generate the .keystore using, keytool.exe but I'm not pretty sure, I
just copied the one generated for the server side, but I suppose it is not the
best way.

Jaime Hablutzel | 9-8964-0369

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente)