I am trying to configure my client auto-generated from WSDL to use SSL.
I have read already the recommendations to set these:
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "/path/to/.keystore");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "changeit");

Unfortunately this is not all I need to set. I care about using only TLS1, only
NULL-SHA Cipher, two way authentication and keep-alive.
The problem is, I can't find any mentioning of the property names which are
needed for me, neither a full list of supported ssl properties and their values
which can be set with System.setProperty() as well.

Thanks
Vadim.
(310)765-3812