hi,

Some of the properties you mentioned, like two-way authentication has to be
enabled in the SSL settings in  the app-server where the Axis2 is deployed.

For example, in Tomcat following configuration segment available in
server.xml holds some of these parameters.

<Connector port="8443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" SSLEnabled="true"
               acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
               keystoreFile="keystore.jks"
               keystorePass="wso2carbon" />

It depends on the app server you are using. Some times it is required to set
some system variables to support these parameters. For example, if you have
enabled clientAuth(two-way authentication), then you have to set
"javax.net.ssl.keyStore" and "javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword" system
properties.

thanks.
/thilina

Thilina Mahesh Buddhika