From: Simon McClenahan
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 10:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Java2WSDL parameter p specification example?

I've attached some batch files that I keep in a directory in my path.
The genjava.bat is what you want. FYI, the command line eventually looks
like:

C:\>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --verbose --server-side
--fileNStoPkg
D:\SS\transformation_server\dev\jstub\WebService\NStoPkg.properties
--output D:\SS\transformation_server\dev\jstub\WebService\src
D:\SS\transformation_server\dev\jstub\WebService\transerv_simple.wsdl

The attached NStoPkg.properties file looks like:
http\://qa.chidev.net/transformation_server/server/0/1/=samurai.ws

Remember, you have to escape the ":" in the properties file.

First I run axisenv, then genjava.

HTH.

cheers,
        Simon