Thanks for the response, but....
Your example uses WSDL2Java, whereas I was asking
about Java2WSDL. The --fileNStoPkg option does not
exist for Java2WSDL unfortunately.

The following do not generate errors, but they also do
not substitute the namespace string in the generated
WSDL:

-p"http\://foo.bar.com=urn:MyNamespace"
-phttp\://foo.bar.com=urn:MyNamespace
-p"http\://foo.bar.com"="urn:MyNamespace"
-p"http://foo.bar.com=urn:MyNamespace";
-phttp://foo.bar.com=urn:MyNamespace
-p"http://foo.bar.com"="urn:MyNamespace";
-p"foo.bar.com=urn:MyNamespace"
-pfoo.bar.com=urn:MyNamespace
-p"foo.bar.com"="urn:MyNamespace"

Here is a complete command line example (that doensn't
work):

java -cp %CLASSPATH%  org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL
-l http://localhost:9999/axis/services/%3 -n
urn:MyNamespace
-p"http\://foo.bar.com=urn:MyNamespace" %1 %2

Thanks
Bob Woodley

--- Simon McClenahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I've attached some batch files that I keep in a
> directory in my path.
> The genjava.bat is what you want. FYI, the command
> line eventually looks
> like:
>
> C:\>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --verbose
> --server-side
> --fileNStoPkg

D:\SS\transformation_server\dev\jstub\WebService\NStoPkg.properties
> --output
> D:\SS\transformation_server\dev\jstub\WebService\src

D:\SS\transformation_server\dev\jstub\WebService\transerv_simple.wsdl

> The attached NStoPkg.properties file looks like:

http\://qa.chidev.net/transformation_server/server/0/1/=samurai.ws

> Remember, you have to escape the ":" in the
> properties file.
>

> First I run axisenv, then genjava.
>
> HTH.
>
> cheers,