Thanks.
The JAXM interfaces seem to overlap and provide the same interfaces that the
Axis classes do.
Will these Axis classes become implementations of JAXM? Will they coexist?
Will the Axis interfaces disappear?
I guess my expectation is that something like JAXP will unify all Java
implementations so that a common interface can be used no matter what
implementation will be used.

Thanks