Title: RE: What is the Relationship between JAXM and AXIS?

I'm not one of the decision makers on this, but I can certainly tell you my preference.
I'd prefer to see the related Axis classes become implementations of the JAXM interfaces.

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.