While trying to get around the href/multiref problem
on the server side, I noticed that only RPC provider
uses multiref, otherwise that property is set to false.

For grins I tried setting my service to MSG provider
and, while AxisServlet lists my class and methods as
available axis throws an exception that claims the
method is not available when my client tries to
access the web service.

Could someone point me to doc re how interchangeable
MSG and RPC are from a simple client perspective?

My client is mozilla 1.0 rc3 javascript soap.

thanks,
Heitzso