From: Heitzso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 6:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: href, mozilla soap, and custom serializers

Works great.  My mozilla 1.0rc3 javascript soap client doesn't
have any problem deserializing the inline (non-href'ed) data
structures.

Do you by any chance know if it's possible to control that
setting deeper down in the configuration to provide a finer
grained control over whether a specific service or operation
uses hrefs/multirefs or not?

Thanks!!
Heitzso