I guess I am just missing the boat because I yet the find the
server-config.wsdd file in the WEB-INF directory. I have the
SOAPMonitorApplet running (I used the command javac -classpath
WEB-INF/lib/axis.jar SOAPMonitorApplet.java) but when it starts it says
that the Monitor is unable to communicate with the server.

When I try to run the AdminClient (I was in the samples/stock directory
and ran the command java org.apache.axis.utils.admin server deploy.wdd).
I get the error

org/apache/axis/utils/admin

I have tried moving the samples directory around to were is is above, on
and below the level of the webapps directory to no avail. I have the
variables of AXIS_HOME, AXIS_LIB, and AXISCLASSPATH set. I have also
tried using the command java -cp $AXISCLASSPATH
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://address/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd  and got a
similar error to the one above (the only difference being the path).

I have org.apache.axis in the following place
/tomcat4.1.18/common/classes and
/tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes

Is there something I am doing wrong....

Allen