Hi all, I'm new to Axis 1.1 and if any type of document or samples or any
pointers will be appreciated if you can help me understanding the below
problems with Axis...

Assumption: Service is of "Document" Style and uses java binding classes

1. I understand if we use wsdl2java, we get the Java binding classes, but
does it guarantees the marshaling being done and adhere to associated WSDL?
or how does the incoming messages to service gets validated as per the
defined schema in WSDL.

2. If an incoming request to service contains the header & body blocks, then
how does the service implementation capture the header portion?  Or is this
also covered under the Java binding classes?

thanks very much
 :o)m