Hi,

Not quite sure what you mean as namespaces are to do with the wsdl
schema and the wsdl file itself.

If I read you right the you need to change the ports in the service
part of the wsdl to the number and give them whatever name you want
and ultimately as  many operations (services) as you want under each
port.

Regards,

Patrick.