Hi,

Personally, most of my experience is wsdl2java. I would create a wsdl
with lots of different ports and then get wsdl2java to generate the
java code in the port and package structure you want, I think it is
easier and more configurable this way.

Looking at the java2wsdl reference doc it seems to be possible to do
it the java2wsdl way, have a look at
http://docs.pushtotest.com/axisdocs/reference.html

Regards,

Patrick