Not sure if I understand your question, but why can't
you do something like this in web.xml:

<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/services/namespace1/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

You already have this mapping, just add more according
to your requirements:

<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

-Abdullah